We want to welcome our Seasonal residents back to Skyway Trap & Skeet Club. We hope you had a great summer and are looking forward to seeing
your smiling faces over the next few months.
Our monthly Pot Luck Dinner, combined with our monthly resident birthday party, is scheduled for the third Wednesday of each month. Be sure to let us know your birthdate and come celebrate
Please keep in mind that you are required to utilize the amperage plug that matches your unit. This will help avoid any trouble with tripped circuit breakers and/or problems with your
Also, you must get pre-approval from Manager Bob Warren for the installation of satellite/cable/internet, etc. as we are in the process of rerouting all electrical, water, sewage and cable.
Either Bob or Marvin needs to be present during installation to give installation instructions. Any unauthorized installation will be removed at your expense.
We have compiled a short to do list for you to follow to make sure all your plumbing is in good working order:
- Turn on the water.
- Purge system of air at all fixtures.
- Drain and refill the water heater.
- Replace any carbon or sediment cartridges.
- Check operation of toilets, faucets and tub/shower valves. If your toilet continues to fill slowly several minutes after it flushes, or it flushes slowly, you may want
to rebuild/replace it; this will conserve water and have it flushing to its full ability.
- Check to make sure no water or waste leaks have developed underneath all sinks.
- Check condition of washing machine hoses.
- Check outdoor hose bibs for leaks.
- Check the main shut off to the RV. If it will not turn, or is hard to turn, have it replaced. If you have an emergency, and need to shut off the water, it is
imperative that this is working properly.
- Run the water at the refrigerator and discard the first batch of ice cubes.