1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of
the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
4. Everyone must follow range officer commands without exception. Failure to do so may result in removal from the firing line, the club property and up to revocation of membership.
5. Keep your action open and the gun unloaded and on the station pad until it is your turn to shoot.
6. Never load more than one shell for single shots (TWO shells are only allowed for Double Trap, Wobble Trap or Skeet Double's).
7. Keep the action open and gun unloaded when moving between the gun rack and the shooting station or when moving between stations.
8. Never walk in front of another shooter when changing
9. Everyone must sign in at the Clubhouse counter.
10. Only steel shot allowed, no larger than #7. (TARGET LOADS ONLY ON THE RANGE)
11. All shells purchased or re-loaded off-site must be taken to the club house to be checked by management. Periodic spot checks will be conducted.
12. Always use appropriate eye and ear protection.
13. Alcohol and drugs which impair judgment shall not be consumed prior to or during shooting.
14. Only Management approved designated pullers are allowed to load machines and pull targets for customers.
15. In the event of weak report or misfire, check your barrel for obstructions. (Barrel sticks are available to clear the barrel.)
16. Any threats, misrepresentation by innuendo or direct contact, verbal or physical abuse, profanity, aggressive behavior, alcohol or drug use before or during shooting may result in expulsion from club and actions up to and including revocation of membership.
17. Final rounds of the day must begin 1 hour prior to closing time.
Wednesday - Friday
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
*Last round must begin one hour before close.
3200 74th Avenue N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
Bob & Eddie Warren